Vegan BBQ Sauce. I love this stuff!
The problem with even vegan bbq sauce is they all have high fructose corn syrup, made from Genetically Modified (GM) corn. Heinz specifically states that their tomatoes are not Genetically Modified. With the Simply Heinz, now you can have ketchup without high fructose corn syrup, which becomes an important ingredient in our vegan BBQ sauce.
- 32 Ounce bottle of Simply Heinz Tomato Ketchup (This doesn't use high fructose corn syrup. It's all natural.)
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 7 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Kitchen Bouquet
- 2 tablespoons Agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 squeezed lemon
But don’t just use the vegan BBQ sauce on the grill. Try it with meat free meatballs on spaghetti. It takes spaghetti and meatballs to a whole new level.